Hello <(^) It's Liz or Alice (depending on how often you visit Wonderland). I am a student at Umass Dartmouth and love the snack that smiles back, Guard, Lacrosse, Mythical beings, Books, History, Crazy good Music, and My Chesh. Oh, and I'm a Pilgrim ;)
This miniature ecosystem has been thriving in an almost completely isolated state for more than forty years. It has been watered just once in that time.
The original single spiderwort plant has grown and multiplied, putting out seedlings. As it has access to light, it continues to photosynthesize. The water builds up on the inside of the bottle and then rains back down on the plants in a miniature version of the water cycle.
As leaves die, they fall off and rot at the bottom producing the carbon dioxide and nutrients required for more plants to grow.
if you don’t think this is fucking rad then get out of my face
so we did a secret santa at work today and my 49-year-old child of a boss made me this, a picture of the impala on a metal frame and i was like wat
and there was an envelope attached to it which contained
these f*cking magnets that she made so you can create lil scenes next to the impala bUT THAT’S NOT ALL
SHE INCLUDED COSTUMES YOU CAN PUT ON THEM
AND PROPS LIKE GUNS AND SALT AND HOLY WATER AND EVEN AN EMF THINGY
SHE EVEN MADE BEER AND BURGERS AND FRIES
MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS
so my friends son is going through puberty earlier than his classmates and it was freaking him out a bit so she sat him down and explained how his body was going to change and that its supposed to happen and at the end she was like “are you confused about anything?” and hes like “just one thing”
and shes thinking “oh no hes going to ask me about sex i just know it”
and he says “i just dont understand modern art”
Do it plz
Please? So I can be distracted from this overwhelming urge to scream and cry
why does everyone always associate satan with heavy metal
for all we know satan could like smooth jazz
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.